Dr. David Ilan, Nelson Glueck School of Biblical Archaeology, Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion, Jerusalem
Dr. Yifat Thareani, Nelson Glueck School of Biblical Archaeology, Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion, Jerusalem
Dr. Jonathan Greer, Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids Theological Seminary
June 26-July 23, 2020
Conditions and amenities
Minimum 2 week, residence at the Mt. Hermon Field School: generally 2-3 volunteers per room, a/c, laundry, internet access, hiking trails. Field trips will take place one afternoon each week. Weekend trips can be organized upon request.
- Registration: $100 (deadline May 1, 2020, candidates who are not accepted will have this fee returned)
- 2 weeks (one weekend) $1180
- 3 weeks (two weekends) $1770
- 4 weeks (three weekends) $2200
- 5 weeks (four weekends) $2600
Includes four lectures a week and one field trip (the 3 credit course requires a minimum of 4 weeks participation). The tuition fee for this course is $500.
Checks should be made out to: “Hebrew Union College”